Looking for reliable motor workshops to repair or service your car and to enjoy discounts on workmanship and/or spare parts?
The AA Approved Workshop Scheme provides a guide for AA Members. The workshops are identified by our "AA Approved Workshop" sign displayed at their premises. Members are advised to check prices before agreeing to any work to be carried out by the workshops..
Approved Scope of Repairs (General Repair)
- Cooling system
- Fuel system
- Ignition system
- Transmission & rear axle
- Steering system
- Electrical system
- Suspension system
Note: Not applicable to accident / body repairs / modification works.
AA Approved Workshop Code of Practice
The AA Approved Workshop will for every job undertake to:
- provide a quotation outlining the work and parts involved in a job;
- contact the AA Member to explain the extent and cost of any additional work required, and obtain his/her permission to proceed;
- maintain a high standard of servicing and repair works and workmanship and to employ qualified and reliable staff to carry out all the aforesaid works;
- provide an itemised invoice to the AA Member on completion of the job;
- make available for inspection by AA Member the defective parts replaced on completion of the job; to provide to the AA Member a warranty for servicing / repair work against defects in workmanship, or parts for 1,000 km or one month from the date of delivery of the motor vehicle, whichever is earlier, under normal operating conditions. Where the servicing / repair work cannot be guaranteed, the AA Member must be advised as soon as this is determined by the AA Approved Workshop in any event prior to carrying out any work. This must be documented in writing.
Terms and Conditions
- Discounts offered by workshops exclude promotional items, package servicing, tyre/rim/battery, air-con gas top-up, panel beating and spray painting jobs unless otherwise stated.
- Check with the respective workshop on discount details.
- Members must produce their membership card to receive the discounts. No further discount will be entertained upon agreement of the final price.
- AA Approved Workshops are not servants or dealers of AA. AA does not warrant the repair works and services undertaken by any of the workshops.
- AA and participating workshops reserve the right to vary/amend all promotions and/or terms and conditions without prior notice.
Click here for AA’s list of approved workshops islandwide to meet your needs for professional and convenient service.